Sunday, August 14, 2005

Into the wilderness.... Sequoia

Hey there! Right now I am walking out the door for Sequoia National Park in California. My Dad and I are going to be camping there for 3 days with my Grandma Bea and my cousins Ben and Cathleen. Then on Wednesday we go to Las Vegas and then onto the Grand Canyon! Ending in LA for a couple of days before I fly out for New York! YAY! This past week has been a blur. I have visited old friends, gone shopping for my trip and said goodbye to Dave. I bought a backpack and no it was not the 'big' one I posted earlier. I bought one that fitted better surprisingly and is slightly smaller (3500 cubic inches)! Okay well I will try to write soon! Into the wilderness....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
Your brave going camping, never been much of a camper myself - school expeditions are never enough to make you want to go back. All the same I'm sure you will have a great time and seeing the wildlife would be great ( i assume there is some?)and all that trekking will be great to burn off all that sugar you talked about!
Thanks for the postcard you know now I'll want one from every state you step into...
From Em

Anonymous said...

Hey there wilderness girl,

Some advice while camping...don't do it!! You'll get eaten by ugly bugs and probably not be able to shower. Not my idea of fun. But hey, there's nothing like quaility time with the family. Your pics were lovely and i hope you post some more of them. Write me an email if you get a chance. Michelle and I would love some goss (she flew herself to QLD for the weekend for headspace ie: trent). We miss you very much.

Love you,
Lisa

P.S: Immunology seriously sucks, micro even more so.

Mr David said...

Miami is not the same without you beautiful....

Glad to hear you are off discovering the wilderness of the US... I want lots of photo's when you get back to civilisation.!!

Anonymous said...

G'day Cara How's it going?

Great to see you're having fun! lol... check your hotmail email.. i've sent you something..

luv kenny