Thursday, March 02, 2006

Photos




Random German guy, Cara, girl nicknamed 'High Girl' and Lollo. I met up with Mark (my firend Lisa's brother...you remeber that both Lisa and Mark came to stay with me in Lyon) in Torino. In this picture there is Lollo who met us in Torino and wanted to party! They (Lollo and his step sister) were lots of fun and Torino was ALIVE with the Olympics. There were people on the streets everywhere and it was crazy fun. I also got to meet up with my friend Diogo who I met last time I was in Torino. He and his 2 friends Carolina and oh bother I forget looked after Niki and I when we got stuvk in Torino over night. It was good to see him again and I will probably go back through there again. I hit the museum of Cinnema (in the building called the 'Mole' which is the one pointy famous building in Torino or Turin for all your English speakers!) while I was there but there is also the best Egyptain museum outside Alexandra there and I will have to visit that next time.

No comments: