Thursday, June 30, 2005

Honolulu- I am here! *jumps up and down*

Hey guys! I am In Honolulu on the island of Ohau in Hawaii! It's June 30 for me...again! My blog is slightly confused about that one! It is so HOT here! I'm at a loss of what to do with myself becasue for the first time in my life I am FREE!!!!! I don't have anyone to hang out with yet or to plan things to do with me (advantage or disadvantage of travelling alone) and I don't have to do uni work! No study! It feels really odd! I guess I will have to try really hard to get used to it...lol! I went for a walk as soon as I got here this afternoon and could see tropical fish in the water right off the pier. I also when shopping at the 'Food Pantry'. I bought all kinds of healthy stuff that dosen't cost too much! Shreaded Wheat cereal for breakfast beacsue it is the only thing here that doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it! Okay...and it was on sale! Wow! I fell responsible!

No comments: