Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 5: ZION- Hiking Angels Landing!


Always a good sign!


"This is crazy! This is crazy! This is nuts! I can't believe they let people do this!" I kept saying! There is a series of these photos which were taken on a tiny piece of rock with a sheer drop on, well, most sides!


At this same spot, we arrived and thought we had reached the top of the trail...but no....up there is where we go!


At the top! YAY!


The view from the top!


Couch Surfing in St George!
Our hosts, Chris and Shaunae (far right) are AWESOME!
We stayed with them the nights of Day 4 and Day 5!

Saturday- Back to Zion
Sunday- Bryce Canyon
Monday- Bryce, Capitol Reef and
Tuesday- Drive to Salt Lake, Brian flys out!

PS. Max from Vegas has joined out numbers! Max will stay with us until we leave Salt Lake!
PPS. John from Berkeley departed on day 3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow now thats a crazy canyon! lol :D

Unknown said...

That really looks narrow! I think that I would have been on my hands and knees! My bananas will not ripen here, my are all green but now just turning grey. Oh well, I do not like summer anyway.

Daddy