Monday, August 21, 2006

For those in Melbourne:

Hi Everyone! Salut, Ciao, Szia, Guten Tag, Hoi, Hola, Bok, Aloha, Sawatdee and Ei!


***************Cara is back in Melbourne!!!!!*********************************
I have returned from my world tour and its time to par-tay!!!!!



WHAT: Coming Home Party/House Warming (yes, I have moved too!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN: Saturday Aug 26th...let's say 8pm so people turn up sometime before midnight!

WHERE: My new house! 62 Keith Street Parkdale (Off Nepan Highway, Melways p87 F9)

WHY: To have FUN and catch up!

BYO: Alcohol, munchies also welcomed, photos of things that I missed and anything else entertaining really!

Crashing: You are welcome to stay the night since most people arent local....comfort isn't gaurenteed....new house has hardwood floors...lol...no something could be sorted out!

R.S.V.P. if you like....however that seems to be no ones strong point so SEE YOU ALL SOON!

Cara =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice trip home !!

Reading your invitation made me thinking about booking the next flight to Melbourne !!

Have a nice party>

love
xoxoxo
Anna from Austria

Mr David said...

Are you sure that's your address?? really???

Anonymous said...

Party! I wish that I could be there! Do not things get out of hand!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

God!!! I wish that i could be there. Apparantly somebody turned up to our house thinking that it was your house, bizzare huh?

Today is my last day at Frenchwoods and by 8pm I will be NEW YORK CITY!!!!! Hoorah for civilisation!!!! i love it here at Frenchwwods but it's time to leave. But I have decided that I shall return to Frenchwoods in 2009.

Hope Melbourne is treating you well and that it isn't getting to cold over there though it may be warming up by now. Miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you and sit down for a week straight and just talk.

Love you

Claire