Monday, February 11, 2008

Santa Rosa...the journey continues...

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post! Feels like yesterday!

Subjects are progressing fast,
Cucuckoo rehursal's are lengthening,
Plans for Easter are developing,
Mural proposal is submitted,
Awaiting test date for greatly over rated California drivers license with impatience,
Being driven insane and subsequently driving my father insane.



Cara looking just euphoric with Molly the beautiful black lab.
What can I say, Molly makes you happy!






Majestic Oak Trees again!



I have a small obsession with the way the light illuminates these bushes around campus. They are just radiant!



Photojournalism photo for soft ambient lighting. I like this one.

3 comments:

ivan plese said...

I've told you already......water-marks ASP!!!:)
enjoy your self you are doing GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos. Congrats on the play part. Break a leg as they say ;]

Anonymous said...

Hey you sent me a message on couchsurfing but I am unable to access my account so send me an email at phoneamy@aol.com and I will give you my number we can hang out I live in santa rosa and I have a almost 2 yr old daughter I know the area well and would love to chat.