Thursday, November 02, 2006

Congratulations GRADUATION!

WOW!


I have my graduation ceremony for my Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University on the 19th of December 2006 at 10:30am.



WOW!


Here are some party photos of my friend Gills' 50th Birthday =):
(I met Vero and her children on the Spirit of Tasmania in...2001? I was keen to practice my French and eager to make friends with them...and we have been friends ever since...6 years later here we are! Gills is her husband)



Veronique et Cara!


Cara et Gilles...the real one!



Cara and 'Gilles'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you pass you will be graduating on 19th December at 10.30. Keep studying, coz I dont want to have to change my graduation so I can still graduate with you!!! :)

Rhiannon

P.S. It looks like you were having fun at the 50th.

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear that you are going to graduate. You have worked so long and hard and I am very proud of you.

Daddy